Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Extending session lows late, curves off midday steeps'. Current
cash 10Y 99-26.5 (2.893%) vs. 100-07.5 (2.845%) late Thursday; 30YY over 3.03%
revisits May 27 lvl. Curves mixed, updates:
* 2s10s +4.618, 29.141 (23.803L/29.838H);
* 2s30s +6.126, 42.693 (35.737L/43.864H);
* 5s30s +3.768, 26.088 (21.561L/27.205H);
Current futures levels:
* Sep Ultra bonds down 1-24/32 at 158-09 (158-08L/160-10H)
* Sep 30-yr Bond futures down 1-4/32 at 144-05 (144-04L/145-16H)
* Sep 10-yr futures down 10.5/32 at 119-31 (119-30.5L/120-12H)
* Sep 5-yr futures down 4/32 at 113-14.75 (113-14.25L/113-20.25H)
* Sep 2-yr futures down .75/32 at 105-25.25 (105-25L/105-26.5H)