Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- AUD extends gains here, versus the EUR, JPY, and USD.
- The Aussie is up against all G10s, best performer against the USD up 0.46%, but leading against the Yen, up 0.59%.
- AUDJPY initial resistance will be seen at Friday's high 85.546.
- AUDUSD, sees Friday's high at 0.7512, ahead of 0.7546/57 High Oct 21 / 50.0% of the Feb - Aug sell-off