Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $30.100 - High Feb 1 and key resistance
- RES 3: $29.053 - High Feb 2
- RES 2: $28.753 - High May 18 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: $28.556 - High Jun 1
- PRICE: $28.191 @ 07:29 BST Jun 11
- SUP 1: $27.098 - 50-day EMA
- SUP 2: $27.040 - Low Jun 3 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: $26.721 - Low Mar 13
- SUP 4: $25.718 - Low Apr 29
Silver is firmer and extending the recovery from yesterday's low. A stronger recovery would expose the key resistance at $28.556/753, Jun 1 and May 18 highs respectively. This would also negate recent bearish concerns following the sharp sell-off on Jun 3. A break of $28.753 would confirm a resumption of the uptrend. On the downside, key short-term support has been defined at $27.040, Jun 3 low. A break would instead be bearish.