Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.7716 High Jun 16
- RES 3: 0.7630 1.236 proj of the Aug 20 - Sep 3 - Sep 29 price swing
- RES 2: 0.7599 High Jul 6
- RES 1: 0.7546/57 High Oct 21 / 50.0% of the Feb - Aug sell-off
- PRICE: 0.7513 @ 16:56 BST Oct 27
- SUP 1: 0.7454 Low Oct 22
- SUP 2: 0.7402/7370 20-day EMA / 50-day EMA
- SUP 3: 0.7288 Low Oct 8
- SUP 4: 0.7226/7170 Low Oct 6 / Low Sep 29
AUDUSD is firmer this week but remains below recent highs. 0.7478, the Sep 3 high and an important short-term bull trigger was cleared last week. The breach of this hurdle strengthens a bullish case and confirms a positive price sequence of higher highs and higher lows - the current bull phase started August 20. This has opened 0.7599 next, the Jul 6 high. Firm support is seen at 0.7370, the 50-day EMA.