Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $87.73 - 2.00 proj of the Aug 23 - Sep 3 - Sep 9 price swing
- RES 3: $87.00 - Round number resistance
- RES 2: $85.77 - High Oct 25 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: $83.14 - High Nov 16
- PRICE: $82.31 @ 06:49 GMT Nov 25
- SUP 1: $77.58 - Low Nov 22
- SUP 2: $77.19 - 38.2% retracement of the Aug 23 - Oct 25 rally
- SUP 3: $75.80 - Low Sep 30
- SUP 4: $74.70 - High Sep 15
Brent futures have rebounded off recent lows and the contract remains above recent lows and is holding onto recent highs. Price is approaching resistance at $83.14, Nov 16 high where a break would strengthen conditions for bulls. This would signal potential for a climb towards the major resistance of $85.77, Oct 25 high. On the downside, key short-term support has been defined at $77.58, Nov 22 low. A break would be bearish.