July 26, 2022 06:24 GMT
SWEDEN JUN PPI +2.5% M/M, +25.6% Y/Y; MAY +24.4% Y/Y
- A further uptick of 2.5% m/m and acceleration to +25.6% y/y for Swedish producer prices in June to the highest annual rate since 1991.
- No relief was seen from energy prices over the month, which were up 81.9% y/y.
- Depreciation in the Krona contributed to further imported inflation, resulting in a 3.7% m/m increase in the import price index in June.
- Headline PPI ex. energy rose to +17.3% y/y.
- With the next Riksbank meeting not until September 19, signs of easing commodity prices remain yet to materialise for the Swedish economy.