Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Latest block trade lodged at 02:21:16 London, 21:21:16 NY:
- TYJ1 138.00 calls, 10.0K blocked at 0-06, looks like a seller
- TYJ1 133.50 puts, 10.0K blocked at 0-10, looks like a buyer
- Looks like another round of buying the puts to sell the calls via the TYJ1 138.00/133.50 risk reversal. We saw the same trade, on the same volume, in the same direction during Asia-Pac hours last week, in addition to a similar play in the TYJ1 138.00/133.00 risk reversal (although that was hedged with long FV futures).