Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 up 134.64 points at 28499.61
- ASX 200 up 44.67 points at 7090.6
- Shanghai Comp. up 55.931 points at 3553.213
- JGB 10-Yr future up 2 ticks at 151.48, yield down 0.5bp at 0.075%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 0.5 ticks at 98.365, yield down 0.6bp at 1.693%
- U.S. 10-Yr future +0-00+ at 132-20+, yield up 0.17bp at 1.603%
- WTI crude up $0.16 at $66.21, Gold down $1.29 at $1879.82
- USD/JPY down 1 pip at Y108.74
- REPUBLICAN WICKER: WILLING TO DO $1TN INFRASTRUCTURE DEAL WITH BIDEN (BBG)
- EU: TENSIONS WITH UK STEM FROM BREXIT, NOT NORTHERN IRELAND PROTOCOL (RTRS)
- CHINA VOWS TO BETTER HANDLE ABNORMAL COMMODITY PRICE CHANGES (BBG)
- CHINA STEPS UP FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR FAMILY FARMS, COOPERATIVES (BBG)
- TURKEY REMOVES ONE OF FOUR DEPUTY CENTRAL BANK GOVERNORS (RTRS)