Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $26.778 - High Jul 6
- RES 3: $26.467 - High Jul 14
- RES 2: $26.002 - High Aug 4 and a key resistance
- RES 1: $25.406 - High Nov 16
- PRICE: $23.684 @ 07:14 GMT Nov 25
- SUP 1: $23.020 - Low Nov 3 and a key near-term support
- SUP 2: $22.213 - Low Oct 6
- SUP 3: $21.423 - Low Sep 29 and key support
- SUP 4: $20.871 - 50.0% retracement of the Mar '20 - Feb '21 rally
Silver remains near recent lows. The metal has traded through the 50-day EMA this week. The break of this average suggests scope for a deeper short-term pullback and opens $23.020, the Nov 3 low and a firm near-term support. For bulls, a move above $25.406, Nov 16 high would reinstate a bullish theme and confirm a resumption of the uptrend. This would open $26.002, the Aug 4 high.