Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 down 92.12 points at 26715.39
- ASX 200 down 81.173 points at 6675.5
- Shanghai Comp. up 1.872 points at 3408.076
- JGB 10-Yr future down 2 ticks at 152.03, yield up 0.3bp at 0.014%
- Aussie 10-Yr future unch. at 98.960, yield down 0.4bp at 0.984%
- US 10-Yr future up 0-01 at 137-28+, yield down 1.33bp at 0.9196%
- WTI crude down $0.14 at $48.23, Gold down $0.22 at $1885.3
- USD/JPY up 35 pips at Y103.46
- BIG DIFFERENCES STILL EVIDENT IN BREXIT TALKS AS JOHNSON PROVIDES WARNING
- REPUBLICAN BID TO END VIRUS LENDING SLOWS RELIEF DEAL (BBG)
- U.S. TREASURY SEEKS TO WATER DOWN TRUMP'S CHINESE SECURITIES BAN (FT)
- BOJ TWEAKS CORPORATE LIQUIDITY PROVISIONS, BROADER POLICY SETTINGS UNCHANGED
- EU AGREES 'IN PRINCIPLE' TO AN INVESTMENT AGREEMENT WITH CHINA (SCMP)