Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 127.88 0.618 projection of May - Jun rally from Oct 30 low
- RES 3: 127.49/50 High Jan 7 / High Mar 1, 2019
- RES 2: 126.87 High Jan 12
- RES 1: 126.40 High Jan 19
- PRICE: 126.31 @ 17:48 GMT Jan 22
- SUP 1: 125.09 Low Jan 18
- SUP 2: 124.79 100-DMA
- SUP 3: 124.56 50% retracement of the November - January Rally
- SUP 4: 123.72 2.0% 10-dma envelope
EURJPY recovered nicely off the Wednesday low. The focus is on Tuesday's recovery that in patterns terms, is a bullish engulfing candle. If correct, the pattern signals a potential reversal. More importantly, it also suggests the end of the recent corrective pullback from 127.49, Jan 7 high. A break of 126.21, Tuesday's high would open 126.76, Jan 13 high. Sub 125.09 levels would resume the downtrend.