Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The Real strengthened and DI swap rates were seen marginally lower as optimism continues following the passing of the budget last week. Investors may also be focusing on the upcoming BCB meeting on May 5th where the Copom are widely expected to hike rates again by 75 basis points.
- Focus today turns to the mid-month inflation data:
- 1300BST/0800ET – IBGE Inflation IPCA-15 – Estimate 0.66% m/m vs. 0.93% prior
- 1300BST/0800ET – IBGE Inflation IPCA-15 – Estimate 6.23% y/y vs. 5.52% prior