Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Tsys hold modest gains across the board after the close -- near session highs since the initial move off session lows on the open. EGBs reacted similarly with no substantive headline or event to trigger. Yield curves held steeper profiles all session (5s30s +4.17 at 91.27 late).
- Equities did continue to make new all-time highs (ESZ1 4564.0H) as latest earnings cycle expected to pick up this week. Meanwhile, WTI crude above $85/bbl (first time since late 2014) "after Saudi Arabia urged caution in boosting supply" Bbg.
- Large Eurodollar futures Block/cross: +10,000 White packs (EDZ1-EDU2) at +0.025 early in the second half, while Reds (EDZ2-EDU3) outperformed +0.045 after the bell. Option flow more paired with pick-up in low delta calls and call spds in the first half.
- The 2-Yr yield is down 2bps at 0.4332%, 5-Yr is down 2.3bps at 1.1727%, 10-Yr is up 0bps at 1.6325%, and 30-Yr is up 1.6bps at 2.0847%.