September 29, 2022 06:22 GMT
- Bund have once again seen a wide range overnight trading session, and decent volumes pre cash open.
- The contract is unwinding some of yesterday's rally which was led by the BoE's intervention in long end Bonds markets.
- Upside is capped following the decent beat in NRW CPI, coming higher than last pre cash open.
- In terms of data for Europe, the attention is on the German regional/National CPIs, and Italian CPI.
- On the other side of the Pond, sees GDP and Core PCE, but these are third readings.
- SUPPLY: Heavy supply for Italy, EU2.5bn 10yr, and EU2.75bn 5yr (equates combined to 39.1k of BTP), should weigh into the bidding deadline.
- Italy also sell 2029 floating bond, but won't impact BTP.
- SPEAKERS: A packed session for speakers, but all eyes on the UK ones.
- Today includes Ramsden, Tenreyro and Pill. ECB Simkus, Panetta, Centeno, Villeroy, Knot, Elderson, Rehn, Guindos, Kazaks, de Cos, Fed Bullard, Mester, Daly.