February 07, 2023 07:18 GMT
Focus turns to speakers ahead
- A more range bound overnight session for Bund (27 ticks range).
- Yesterday's support noted at 136.66, has held, printed a 136.70 low.
- Resistance is still at the 137.79 (Monday's gap), printed a 137.79 high yesterday.
- Germany IP saw a decent miss on the cash open, but did not impact German Govies.
- There's no tier 1 data left out of Europe, Spanish IP is the only release.
- On the other side of the Pond, sees US Trade Balance.
- SUPPLY: UK £3.5bn 2027 (equates to 13.6k Gilt), Austria 10s, 20s, US sells $40bn of 3yr notes.
- SYNDICATION: France 30yr Benchmark.
- SPEAKERS: ECB Kazimir, Knot, Villeroy, Schnabel, BoE Ramsden, Pill, Cunliffe, Fed Powell (interview, no text), Barr (on financial inclusion).