Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
EUROZONE T-BILL ISSUANCE: France, Spain, the Netherlands, Finland and the ESM
will issue T-Bills this week with total supply estimated at E10.95bln compared
to E19.2bln last week.
- RECAP: The Netherlands sold E1.48bln of 6-month Apr 30, 2020 DTCs on Monday.
On the same day France sold 3-/6-/12-month BTFs for a combined E4.58bln. On
Tuesday the ESM sold E2.5bln of 6-month bills and Spain sold E3.0bln of 3-month
and 9-month letras.
- ISSUANCE: Finland will sell 3-month and 6-month bills for a combined E1.5bln
- CASH FLOW: There are E7.6bln in redemptions which will leave net cash flow at
E3.3bln for the week. ** For further details please see MNI Eurozone T-Bill