Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.7776 High Jun 11
- RES 3: 0.7710 50-day EMA
- RES 2: 0.7645 High Jun 17
- RES 1: 0.7561 High Jun 18
- PRICE: 0.7531 @ 17:24 BST Jun 21
- SUP 1: 0.7476 Low Jun 21
- SUP 2: 0.7462 Low Dec 21, 2020
- SUP 3: 0.7372 1.236 proj of Feb 25 - Mar 9 - 18 price swing
- SUP 4: 0.7339 Low Nov 30, 2020
AUDUSD remains under pressure registering fresh lows again Friday. The pair has traded below key support at 0.7532 Apr 1 low and price has also breached the 200-dma. The move lower confirms a resumption of the reversal that occurred Feb 25 and signals scope for a deeper pullback towards 0.7462, the Dec 21, 2020 low. On the upside, initial resistance is at 0.7561, Friday's intraday high.