Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
A calmer start for FX as we start the week and attention turning squarely towards ECB meeting and US CPI, both released on Thursday.
- The Dollar was mostly better bid overnight, with risk tilted to the downside, following G7 ministers agreeing on a minimum 15% corporate tax.
- USD has given back of of its gains, as Equities edge back to flat during our morning European session.
- NOK, SEK, AUD and JPY are trading in the Green at the time of typing.
- AUDUSD hovers near session high at 0.7750, buoyed by S&P's rating, revising the long term outlook for the country to stable from negative.
- NOK leads against the greenback in G10, albeit just up 0.28%, despite lower Oil.
- WTI is seeing a corrective pullback towards %69, after hitting highest levels since 2018 at $70 overnight.
- The British Pound is struggling somewhat, down versus all majors,
- Focus for the UK going forward will be on the re-opening date of the 21st June, with some news report that the government is considering pushing back the next set of lifting of restrictions to July 5,
- A date by when over 40s are expected to have had their 2nd vaccinations.
- Looking ahead, no tier 1 data are scheduled
- Speakers sees BoE's Breeden speaking on Greening the Financial System, while Fed speakers are now on blackout period.
- ALL EYES are on Thursday's event/Data.