Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $84.66 - High Oct 26 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: $81.88 - High Nov 24
- RES 2: $78.54 - 50-day EMA
- RES 1: $74.35/76.82 - High Nov 30 / Low Nov 22
- PRICE: 71.34 @ 07:04 GMT Dec 1
- SUP 1: $67.45 - Low Nov 30
- SUP 2: $66.67 - Aug 24 low
- SUP 3: $62.95 - Low Aug 23 and a key support
- SUP 4: $62.54 - Low May 21
Brent futures remain vulnerable and yesterday resumed their downtrend. The contract on Friday, cleared former support at $76.82, Nov 22 low to strengthen the current bearish condition and yesterday’s weakness has reinforced this theme. The break lower also marks an extension of the bearish price sequence of lower lows and lower highs. Attention is on $66.67 next, the Aug 24 low. Initial firm resistance is seen at $74.35.