Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.7289 Trendline resistance drawn off the Sep 1 high
- RES 3: 0.7235 High Sep 22
- RES 2: 0.7192 Low Sep 9 and recent breakout level
- RES 1: 0.7157 50-day EMA
- PRICE: 0.7164 @ 17:17 BST Sep 30
- SUP 1: 0.7070 Low Sep 29
- SUP 2: 0.7006 Low Sep 25 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 0.6965 38.2% retracement of the Mar - Sep rally
- SUP 4: 0.6921 Low Jul 14
AUDUSD maintains a bearish tone despite this week's corrective bounce. Recent weakness has seen price clear both the 50-day EMA as well as 0.7109, the Aug 12 low. This has opened 0.6965, a Fibonacci retracement. A breach of 0.6965 would expose 0.6921, Jul 14 low. On the upside, firm resistance is seen at 0.7192, Sep 9 low and a recent breakout level. Initial resistance however remains at 0.7157, the 50-day EMA.