Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
UK: General Election Lunchtime Update:
- Chief Rabbi attacks Labour record on antisemitism and asks people to "vote
with their conscience". Muslim Council of Britain says the same, but for
Conservatives and record on Islamophobia. Former Tory grandee Michael Heseltine
advocates voting for Con independents or Lib Dems.
- Corbyn launches 'race & faith manifesto', PM launches Con Scottish manifesto.
- Corbyn to be interviewed by Andrew Neil, BBC1 1900GMT (1400ET, 2000CET).
- SNP's Sturgeon says Scotland could rejoin EU "relatively quickly" if
independent. No certainty this would be the case, with Spain holding veto.
- Last 24hrs Opinion Polling:
-- Kantar: CON: 43% (-2) LAB: 32% (+5) LDM: 14% (-2) GRN: 4% (+1) BXP: 3% (+1)
-- YouGov (Wales): LAB:38%(+9) CON:32%(+4) PC:11%(-1) LDM:9%(-3) BXP:8%(-7)
-- ICM: CON: 41% (-1) LAB: 34% (+2) LDM: 13% (=) BXP: 4% (-1)
- Latest Betting Probabilities (Betfair), %: Con maj 65.4, Lab min 13.0, Con min
6.8, Lab/SNP 4.9, Lab maj 3.1. Yesterday: Con maj 69.5, Lab min 10.4, Con min
6.5, Lab/SNP 4.2