Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EGB SUMMARY: German Bunds have given up majority of its earlier gains, likely
weighed by EGB bond supply from Italy, Germany and Finland, as impact of soft
German IFO fades. German 10-yr yield last 0.8bp lower at 0.628% with the curve
flatter as 2-yr space is under pressure from Schatz re-opening auction. German
2s/10s is 0.8bp tighter.
- 2-yr Schatz yield is 0.7bp higher at -0.549% despite strong demand seen at the
- German IFO business climate indicator slipped to 102.1 in April from 103.3 in
March, more than the fall to 102.7 expected by analysts. While the current
conditions and expectations component dropped to 105.7 from 106.6 and 98.7 from
100.0 respectively. IFO talked about the German economy "slowing down" as "high
spirits among German businesses have evaporated".
- EMU periphery bonds are closing the opening gap to Bunds now that supply is
out of the way. 10-yr Bund/Bonos spread 0.6bp wider at 68.2bps vs high of
69.8bps, while Bund/PGB spread is now 106.5bps vs 109.3bps seen this morning.
- Italy sold max E3.75bln in CTZ and BTPei's and Finland E1bln 10-yrs