Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
EGB SUMMARY: - German bunds have opened stronger this morning. The benchmark
20-year bund trades at a yield of -0.512% having hit a morning low of -0.522%.
The 10-year trades at 0.501% up from 0.4799%. The curve is a touch steeper.
- French OATs similarly rallied at the open and then subsequently reversed some
of the gains. The benchmark 10-year OAT trades at 0.827% up from a morning low
- Following the Italian government's proposed 2.4% of GDP budget deficit target
for next year BTPs have sold off sharply. The 2-year BTP yield has pushed up to
1.020% from 0.810% and the 10-year is up to 3.105% up from 2.9495%.
- Spanish yields have drifted higher with underperformance at the short end
causing the curve to steepen.
- The Euribor futures strip has flattened with greens/blues up 1.5-2.5 ticks.