Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- UK 5/30s is extending bull flatter, and now at lowest levels since the 6th of January.
- Covid concerns, after the UK reported highest day infection rate since February and the mix Retail sales data after the Government allowed Bar and restaurant to re-open have been the drivers.
- Gilts is off the high although still holding onto gains, while GBP has been under pressure.
- In politics (as per Politico): Lib Dem candidate Sarah Green overturned a massive 18k majority in the true blue Buckinghamshire constituency in a victory that will set Conservative nerves ahead of the next general election
- Focus for today, will be at 12.00BST for Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Survey.
Chart source: Bloomberg