Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Trade Data released this morning surprised with a $3 billion deficit versus estimates for a $3.4 billion surplus.
- Goldman Sachs have released a note claiming the outlook for Mexican exports remains positive, citing strong U.S. demand.
- US demand and a competitive exchange rate will continue to support Mexican exports.
- Robust remittances more than offset the loss of income from international tourism, leading to current account surplus
- Supply chain disruptions caused by gas supply restrictions in the U.S. and Mexico and a scarcity of semiconductors caused weak auto exports, explaining the data surprise.