Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Greenback rising further still in recent trade, hitting new daily highs vs CAD, EUR, GBP and AUD. Move coincides with more broad risk-aversion as equities remain weak.
- The e-mini S&P now trades lower by close to 50 points and the Sep contract has now broken through the 50-dma at 4167.
- Financials are leading the decline - hurt by the flattening US curve - with the sector down over 2%, but all sectors are seen lower, underpinning the broad-based weakness.
- USD Index trades at the best levels since mid-April, adding to recent gains of 2% since the Fed decision.