Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- According to three people with direct knowledge of the matter, special finance secretary Waldery Rodrigues is likely to step down and may be replaced by Bruno Funchal, Bloomberg reported.
- The departure would come after a multitude of political battles, most recently exacerbated by the current year budget negotiations.
- Guedes remains firm in his view that centralised structure needs to remain intact, despite heightened pressure to give up on some of his ministry's secretaries, which would then be controlled by political parties.