Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 3: 152.55 - High Aug 5 (cont)
- RES 2: 152.28 - 3.0% Upper Bollinger Band
- RES 1: 152.18 - High Dec 14 / 23 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 151.55 @ 16:23 GMT Feb 8
- SUP 1: 151.48 - Low Feb 8
- SUP 2: 151.30 - Low Aug 28
- SUP 3: 151.18 - Low June 2020
JGBs remain weak, hitting new multi-month lows of 151.48 before stabilising. This retains the underlying downtrend, opening 151.30 as the medium-term target. This reinforces the bearish threat, which firmed on the break of 151.81, the Dec 7 low and bear trigger. On the upside, key resistance has been defined at 152.18, Dec 14/23 high. A break would reinstate a bullish focus.