Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 137-03+ 50-day EMA
- RES 3: 137-02 High Feb 11 and key resistance
- RES 2: 136-15 High Feb 15
- RES 1: 136-02 High Feb 18
- PRICE: 135-14 @ 16:17 GMT Feb 23
- SUP 1: 135-08+ Downtrend Support Drawn Off Aug 28 Low
- SUP 2: 135-01 Low Feb 22 and bear trigger
- SUP 3: 135-00 1.236 proj of Jan 4 - Jan 12 sell-off from Jan 27 high
- SUP 4: 134.22 1.382 proj of Jan 4 - Jan 12 sell-off from Jan 27 high
Prices stabilised Tuesday, climbing back above the downtrendline drawn off the late August lows. The outlook remains fragile, with bears still eyeing downtrend support drawn off the August 2020 low, which today intersects at 135-08+. The Feb 16 breach of 136-01, Jan 12 low, reinforces the bearish theme and confirms a resumption of the downtrend from last year. Trend resistance has been defined at 137-02, Feb 11 high. Initial firm resistance is at 136-15.