Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 154.00 Round number resistance
- RES 3: 153.87 1.00 proj of the Oct - Jan rally from Jan 22 low
- RES 2: 153.00 Round number resistance
- RES 1: 152.77 High Feb 8
- PRICE: 152.69 @ Close Feb 8
- SUP 1: 151.43 Low Jan 4
- SUP 2: 150.70/43 Low Feb 2 / Low Jan 26
- SUP 3: 149.57 Low Jan 22 and bear trigger
- SUP 4: 149.09 Low Nov 11 (cont)
BTP futures remain bullish. The contract gapped higher Feb 3 and also traded above a trendline resistance drawn off the Jan 8 high. Futures extended gains and Friday saw price trade above the former trend high of 152.67, Jan 8 high to register a high print of 152.76 and yesterday's high was 152.77. This climb confirms a resumption of the uptrend and opens 153.00 next. On the downside, firm support has been defined at 150.70, Feb 2 low.