Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 135.380 High Jan 5
- RES 3: 135.350 High Jan 15
- RES 2: 135.242 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 135.210 High Jan 21
- PRICE: 135.140 @ 04:55 GMT Jan 25
- SUP 1: 134.930 Low Jan 22
- SUP 2: 134.840 Low Jan 12 and a bear trigger
- SUP 3: 134.775 61.8% of the Jun - Nov rally (cont)
- SUP 4: 134.760 Low Sep 10, 2020 (cont)
BOBL futures traded lower Jan 21 and cleared support at 135.035, 61.8% of the rally between Jan 12 - 15. The move lower undermines the recent bullish theme and instead highlights scope for a pullback towards key support at 134.840, the Jan 12 low. A break of this level would reinforce bearish conditions. On the upside, resistance is at 135.210, Jan 21 high. A break would ease bearish pressure.