Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 138-05+ High Jan 4
- RES 3: 137-29+ High Jan 6
- RES 2: 137-21+ 76.4% retracement of the Jan 4 - 12 sell-off
- RES 1: 137-20+ High Jan 27
- PRICE: 137-04 @ 16:31 GMT Jan 29
- SUP 1: 136-28+ Low Jan 29
- SUP 2: 136-23+ Low Jan 21
- SUP 3: 136-16 Low Jan 14
- SUP 4: 135-24+ 1.0% 10-dma Envelope
Treasuries met resistance at 137-20+, Jan 27 high this week. The outlook remains bullish however price needs to climb above Wednesday's high to confirm a resumption of recent gains. Friday's pullback saw prices slip below support at 136-30, the Jan 25 low, which is a warning shot for bulls, but markets need to confirm a close below before 136-23+, Jan 21 low can be considered.