Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 152.66 - 0.5% 10-dma envelope
- RES 2: 152.62 - High Jul 21 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 152.26 - High Dec 06 and 21
- PRICE: 150.77 @ 16:53 GMT Jan 14
- SUP 1: 150.64 - Low Jan 14
- SUP 2: 150.61 - Low March’20 (cont)
- SUP 3: 150.38 - Low Feb 26 (cont)
The sharp and abrupt sell-off in JGBs has stabilised somewhat, but the outlook remains heavy after selling pressure accelerated on the break below the April 1st low of 150.88. This put prices at their lowest levels since mid-March and close to further key supports. The slip through 150.88 firms the bearish case, opening losses toward the March 2020 lows printed at 150.61. Losses through here will prompt bears to target 150.38 and below.