Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Hard fact of large non-mfg ISM target miss spelling slowdown vs.
hope of elusive trade deal w/China? Latter spurring risk-off unwinds after
recent headlines China trade delegation going to DC next week. Equities bounce
minutes after Dow took out 200dma (25851). Yld curves still mostly steeper,
* 3M10Y -2.999, -17.978 (L: -21.3 / H: -13.696)
* 2Y10Y +2.062, 13.978 (L: 10.375 / H: 14.328)
* 2Y30Y +4.203, 64.966 (L: 58.974 / H: 65.018)
* 5Y30Y +4.177, 69.613 (L: 64.185 / H: 70.883)
Current futures levels:
* Dec 2-Yr futures up 4.875/32 at 108-4.75 (L: 107-31.625 / H: 108-06.875)
* Dec 5-Yr futures up 12/32 at 120-4.25 (L: 119-23 / H: 120-09.5)
* Dec 10-Yr futures up 17.5/32 at 131-22 (L: 131-01.5 / H: 131-31)
* Dec 30-Yr futures up 1-4/32 at 164-14 (L: 163-07 / H: 164-31)
* Dec Ultra futures up 1-18/32 at 194-2 (L: 193-04 / H: 195-30)9