Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.3200 High Mar 9 and a key resistance
- RES 3: 1.3191 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 2: 1.3130 High Mar 10
- RES 1: 1.3072 High Jul 30
- PRICE: 1.3031 @ 16:34 BST Jul 30
- SUP 1: 1.2838/2781 Low Jul 28 / Low Jul 27
- SUP 2: 1.2717 Low Jul 24
- SUP 3: 1.2696 20-day EMA
- SUP 4: 1.2644 Low Jul 22
GBPUSD extended this week's rally to strike a new cycle high, keeping the bullish theme intact. The pair Monday cleared resistance at 1.2813 Jun 10 high, confirming a resumption of the broader uptrend that has been in place since the reversal on Mar 20. The 1.2977, Mar 11 high objective has been achieved and attention is on 1.3020, a Fibonacci projection. Firm near-term support is 1.2644, Jul 22 low. Initial support is at 1.2838.