Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 111.30 High Mar 26, 2020
- RES 3: 110.97 High Mar 31 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 110.55 High Apr 6
- RES 1: 110.33 High Jun 4
- PRICE: 110.00 @ 16:24 BST Jun 14
- SUP 1: 109.19/01 Low Jun 7 / 50-day EMA
- SUP 2: 108.56/34 Low May 25 / Low May 7 and key S/T support
- SUP 3: 107.48 Low Apr 23 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 106.97 Low Mar 4
USDJPY has managed to remain above support at 109.19 and the pair continues to consolidate. The sharp sell-off on Jun 4 and 7 resulted in a print below former support at 109.33, Jun 1 low. The move dents the bullish theme and a deeper sell-off would expose 108.56, May 25 low. On the upside, a recovery would instead refocus attention on 110.33, Jun 4 high where a break would reinstate the uptrend and open this year's 110.97 high from Mar 31.