Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: $401.00 - High Mar 11
- RES 3: $400.00 - Psychological round number
- RES 2: $388.50 - High Jul 21 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: $378.75 - High Jul 24 and 27
- PRICE: $363.75 @ 08:06 BST Jul 31
- SUP 1: $349.00 - Low Jul 30
- SUP 2: $340.25 - Low Jun 29 and a key reversal trigger
- SUP 3: $326.00 - Low Jun 15
- SUP 4: $319.75 - Low Jun 12
Gasoil futures traded sharply lower yesterday clearing support at $358.75, low Jul 10 and a key level. Although futures bounced off the day low, yesterday's price action highlights a bearish threat. A move below $349.00, yesterday's low would risk a deeper pullback and open $340.25, low Jun 29 and also an important reversal trigger. On the upside, key resistance and the bull trigger is $388.50.