Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EGB SUMMARY: In an unremarkable day for Bunds, most spreads are also largely
unch on the day and there is little to report today.
- The exception to the rule has been BTPs where spreads have widened just under
- There has been little on the economic calendar today with Italian confidence
data soft and French consumer confidence better than expected.
- Bund futures are down -0.07 today at 171.38 with 10y Bund yields down -0.1bp
at -0.374% and Schatz yields up 0.1bp at -0.642%.
- BTP futures are down -0.36 today at 141.64 with 10y yields up 2.8bp at 1.195%
and 2y yields down -0.5bp at -0.24%.
- OAT futures are down -0.05 today at 167.85 with 10y yields down -0.3bp at
-0.65% and 2y yields down -0.2bp at -0.599%.