Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
We will be running "Instant Answers" for today's FOMC decision at 1400ET. We'll publish the answers to these questions on our website Bullets and Bloomberg Bullets Feeds (e.g. MNBP2) shortly after the Fed decision is released. The questions that we have selected for this meeting are:
- Changes to Fed Funds / Interest Rate Paid on Excess Reserves (IOER) / ON RRP?
- Does the Fed announce changes to asset purchases with regard to size, duration, and/or Tsy vs MBS?
- How many 'dots' imply higher rates by end-2022? End-2023?
- 2021, 2022 and 2023 core PCE inflation medians?
- Does the Fed announce the creation of a standing repo facility?
- Any dissents to the decision?