Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSYS: It has been a limited session for U.S. Tsys, the most notable flow came
in the form of TYZ8 2.0K given at 117.28, which helped the contract to edge
lower, but T-Notes have been limited a 3+ tick range thus far.
- Cash trade has seen some modest underperformance in the belly of the curve, as
the 10-Year yield once again flirts with 3.20%.
- DoubleLine's Jeffrey Gundlach has reiterated his view that two consecutive
closes above 3.25% for 30-Year yields = a breakout from multi-year head and
shoulders pattern/game changer (which has now come to fruition).
- The Eurodollar strip trades virtually unch. last.
- Focus Friday falls on NFPs, as well as addresses from Fed's Kaplan & Bostic.
- T-Notes last 117.27+, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields last 3.196%.