Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSYS: It was a limited Asia-Pacific session for the U.S. Tsy space, which
looked a little exhausted after it finished Wednesday dealing near/at session
highs in lieu of the latest FOMC MonPol decision & touted asset re-allocation
from pension funds, out of stocks & into bonds. That being said, T-Note volume
topped recent averages overnight.
- Italian fiscal worry put a small bid into Tsys during the EU crossover,
allowing T-Notes to register a fresh high.
- Focus now turns to U.S. durable goods & GDP data, addresses from Fed's Powell
& Kaplan and 7-Year Note supply.
- T-Notes last 118.28+, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields last 3.039%.