Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $72.76 - High Oct 11, 2018 (cont)
- RES 3: $70.00 - Psychological round number
- RES 2: $69.66 - High Oct23, 2018 (cont)
- RES 1: $67.98 - High Mar
- PRICE: $64.87 @ 06:52 Mar 9
- SUP 1: $63.81 - High Feb 25 and recent breakout level
- SUP 2: $60.89 - 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: $59.24 - Low Mar 3
- SUP 4: $58.09 - Trendline support drawn off the Nov 2 low
WTI futures remain in an uptrend despite yesterday's pullback. Last week's gains confirm a resumption of the underlying uptrend. Recently we had been focusing on the potential for a corrective pullback. This remains on hold for now. Yesterday saw the contract trade to fresh 2021 highs once again paving the way for strength towards the psychological $70.00 next. On the downside, key support has been defined at $59.24, Mar 3 low.