Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
JGBS: JGB futures provided some interest on a technically driven move below
weekly lows & the 50-DMA, last -60 ticks, at session lows threatening a test of
- Curve steepening continues with 10-Year yields now back to -0.16% after
threatening to break below -0.30% last week.
- Little to note in terms of headlines, FinMin Aso reiterated that the country's
economic fundamentals remain solid, while the new EcoMin Nishimura stated that
the gov'ts hope "on the BoJ isn't about additional monetary easing" per RTRS,
reiterating it is down to the BoJ to set MonPol.
- Continued interest in Thursday's BBG BoJ sources piece was noted. As a
reminder the piece suggested that "BoJ off'ls see a need to keep a lower limit
on JGB yields, with some of them seeing that limit around -0.3%."
- The BoJ MonPol decision provides the key point of interest next week.