Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
JGBS: JGB futures recouped their Kuroda-inspired losses, with futures trading up
38 ticks at 138.09.
- The 7-Year sector outperformed on the curve, as the political situation in
Italy & fears over Trump's trade policy underscored demand for fixed income
- The BoJ Deputy Governors' confirmation hearings offered little for traders to
act on as known reflationist Wakatabe stuck to script, while BoJ insider Amamiya
offered little fresh insight into his thought process.
- From a technical perspective, JGB futures were able to reclaim 150.98, which
should provide bulls with some breathing room, and return focus to 151.15-19
where 2018 highs are located.
- Traders await this week's BoJ MonPol decision for more clarity re: Kuroda's