Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
JGBS: JGB futures stuck to a tight range Thursday, after the space ticked higher
in early Tokyo trade, taking queue from the dovish FOMC & ensuing reaction in
the Tsy space, with the curve flattening as a result. Afternoon trade saw a bid
develop in the short-end of the curve, on the back of a strong 2-Year auction
which saw the low price exceed dealer exp., cover ratio tick higher and tail
narrow. Futures trickled higher overnight.
- The accounts from the BoJ's latest MonPol decision and subsequent comments
from BoJ Deputy Gov. Amamiya focused on increasing downside risks, but revealed
very little in the way of fresh information.
- The BoJ left the the size and frequency of its Rinban operations in January
unchanged vs. January.
- Labour market data headlines the domestic docket in Japan today.