Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: JGB futures went in to the lunch break 1 tick higher at 151.01 as
the super-long end experienced modest outperformance in cash dealing.
- JGBs operated in a narrow range, with a lack of tier one news flow & economic
- The latest round of political scandal surrounding PM Abe's wife was absorbed
by the market, as many headlines surrounding the matter had been run over the
- The latest round of BoJ Rinban operations covering the 5-25+ Year buckets saw
a slight pickup in the offer to cover ratio across all 3 maturity groups, so
could exert some pressure on the space in afternoon dealing.
- For futures, recent volatility has resulted in pressure returning to the
151.18-19 region where the Bollinger band top is situated. Bulls continue to
look for a close above 151.19 to initially target 151.51 2017 highs. The
Bollinger band top is the key concern for bulls with potential to limit follow
through. Bears still need a close below 150.89 to ease bullish pressure and
below 150.51 to target 2018 lows.