Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
JGBS: JGB futures were hit on the back of the move lower in Tsys in early Asia
hours Wednesday, but technical support held firm and was respected on a closing
basis, while the Nikkei 225 struggled. The space then rebounded after the BoJ
left the size of its 1-5 Year Rinban operations unchanged, before edging lower
- Offer to cover ratios for the Bank's latest round of Rinban operations: 1-3
Year 3.93x (prev. 2.75x), 3-5 Year 5.09x (prev. 2.41x), JGBis 6.29x (prev.
- The elevated offer to cover ratios did little to help the space during the
afternoon session, with the earlier steepening flows back in fashion after the
- Futures drifted lower again overnight, tracking Tsys and having a look below
the Tokyo lows, but lacking follow through.
- Local interest comes in the form of retail sales and an address from BoJ
Deputy Governor Wakatabe later today.