Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
JGBS: JGBs started the session on the back foot, following on from a heavy
session for U.S. Tsys on Wednesday, which was promoted by stronger than exp.
U.S. economic data and hawkish rhetoric from Fed Chair Powell.
- 10-Year JGB yields are now above levels that triggered volatility smoothing
operations from the BOJ in recent times, last 0.155%.
- 10-Year JGB futures have had a look below 150.00, but were reluctant to break
lower, and trade just above the figure last, with the August 02 spike low
(149.75) still providing the focal point for bears.
- The upcoming liquidity enhancement auction for 15.5-39 Year JGBs provides the