Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
DOLLAR-YEN: JPY fell against most of the other major currencies on Tuesday, with
positive equity markets in both Europe & the U.S. helping to buoy risk
sentiment, although USD/JPY failed to break Y113.00.
- The rate is last testing the aforementioned figure.
- BOJ Governor Kuroda offered little in the way of fresh insight into the
Japanese economy & monetary policy in a speech made late Tuesday. Kuroda vowed
to maintain low interest rates for a long time to guide inflation to the bank's
2% price stability target, but noted the central bank's commitment to keeping
very accommodative financial conditions is not based on a specific period.
- As the USDJPY rally gathers momentum, bulls continue to eye a move through
Y113.00 with the July 19 high (Y113.17) in sight. Bears need to break back below