Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $73.50 - 1.236 proj of the Apr - Aug - Nov 2020 swing (cont)
- RES 3: $71.95 - High Sep 16, 2019
- RES 2: $71.75 - High Jan 8, 2020 (cont)
- RES 1: $71.38 - High Mar 5
- PRICE: $68.39 @ 06:44 Mar 9
- SUP 1: $66.82 - High Feb 28 and a recent breakout level
- SUP 2: $63.85 - 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: $62.38 - Low Mar 2 and 3
- SUP 4: $61.24 - Trendline support drawn off the Nov 2, 2020 low
Brent crude futures remain in an uptrend despite yesterday's pullback. Last week's gains confirm a resumption of the underlying uptrend. Recently we had been focusing on the potential for a corrective pullback. This is on hold for now. The move to fresh 2021 highs yesterday resulted in the contract trading through $70.00, a key psychological level. This opens $71.75, Jan 8, 2020 high (cont). Key support has been defined at $62.38, Mar 2 and 3 low.